Chronic Digestive Problems Free Report
Do you suffer from the discomfort and embarrassment of frequent, severe or persistent:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)?
What Your Doctor Doesn’t Know Can Keep You From Healing Your Chronic Digestive Problem!
- Know where all the bathrooms are on your travel route
- Can’t manage your gassy stomach
- Are so bloated that people think you’re pregnant
- Eat the “right” foods but are still constipated
- Experience IBS flareups when stressed or worried
- Get embarrassed about your noisy bowels
- Have Tums, Rolaids or Milk of Magnesia as staples in your daily diet
- Are taking medications that have little effect or negative side effects
Free E-Book- Download Now
Proven Alternative Ways to Heal Common
Chronic Digestive Problems:
What Your Doctor Doesn’t Know Can Keep You From Healing
Our E-book discusses the most common digestive disorder cases that I see at my office at the Healing Place on a weekly basis, and how reflexology and energy medicine can help. I will share self healing techniques that you can use safely on your own, although the fastest, most accurate results will happen by working with me directly.
“Before working with Helen I was frustrated by fatigue, stress, bloating, and digestive disorders (stomach aches, gas, constipation). I had tried some probiotics, massage, thyroid medication, and dietary adjustments. I heard an interview with Helen on WBZ radio and was struck by her discussion of breathing techniques to reduce stress. I had had a tiny bit of experience with reflexology through massage, and so decided to consult with her to see what reflexology could offer me. During our first session I could feel organs and muscles reacting to her touch on my feet! Afterward I was really surprised by feelings of lightness—both physical and mental—and calmness. In follow-up sessions I have found continued improvement in my digestive health and my fatigue levels. My daily level of joint pain and range of motion are improving. I have very little or no digestive discomfort now. Her reflexology techniques are restorative for body and mind.” Wiley M, Wellesley, MA
Old and new natural remedies that can help you find quick, drug-free relief from the 4 most common chronic digestive disorders:
*Indigestion *Heartburn *Constipation *Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Take back control over your body and your healing!
In this Free 7-Chapter E-Book you’ll learn:
Common causes and effective, natural remedy options for:
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- What you need to know about ancient and modern natural remedies that are PROVEN to alleviate and eliminate these common conditions (without drugs and their unpleasant side effects)
- Remedy options to support the internal organs at play in these conditions
- Hands-on techniques you can learn and apply yourself to experience relief
- How to eradicate these unpleasant and dangerous conditions permanently!
“I have two sons ages 2 & 4, and I have been taking them to see Helen for almost a year. We have mainly been working on digestive and respiratory issues, but there has been a huge improvement in their overall health. I am amazed at how simple and effective the treatment is. Before they started seeing Helen my oldest suffered from constipation. Our pediatrician had recommended a fiber drink, but it tasted awful and seemed harsh for his body. I knew there had to be a better way to help him, and I am so thankful we found Helen and a pain free alternative. After a couple of sessions his digestion had improved, and he started to be more regular. Helen gave me great advice on ways I could help him continue to feel better at home by adding supplements into his diet. She also showed me some reflexology pressure points to do on my own. One of the biggest surprises was how much the boys loved going to their reflexology appointments so Helen could “tickle their toes”, and they would sometimes ask me to do reflexology on them when they were not feeling good. I would recommend working with Helen if you or your child has health issues and you want a gentle treatment because she is great with kids, very knowledgeable, and puts everyone at ease.” Eric S, Wrentham, MA